Santa Cruz Hyundai Service and Repair
Welcome to the Santa Cruz premier Hyundai repair shop. Goodyear Tires & Auto Repair in Santa Cruz offers full range of Hyundai services, diagnostics, maintenance and repairs. Whether your Hyundai Elantra has the check engine light on, or your Sonata needs new brake pads, our friendly staff will get your car diagnoses, repaired, and back on the road – usually the same day.
Hyundai is a relatively new brand, as car companies go, yet Hyundai vehicles have become highly popular around Santa Cruz. Economical to buy and operate, Hyundai Sonata, Accent, and Elantra sedans, as well as Hyundai Kona and Tucson SUVs, are taking us to work and on seaside adventures. Whether gasoline powered, or hybrids, at Goodyear Tires and Auto Repair in Santa Cruz we take great care of your vehicle.
Hyundai vehicles require regular maintenance – all vehicles do. We follow manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule, including regular oil service – fresh engine oil and engine oil filter extend engine life, and make for a better driving experience.
Bring your Hyundai to our Santa Cruz auto repair shop for regular oil changes and maintenance, and it will keep the manufacturer warranty in force.
Any automobile can suffer an “off” year now and then. Hyundai Santa Fe 2007 model had fuel gauge issues, while 2013 Hyundai Elantra could present its owners with grinding brake noise. Having said that, if your Hyundai undergoes regular service, it should serve you well for many years.
So when it is time to visit your “mechanic near me”, choose Goodyear Tires and Auto Repair in Santa Cruz – we will treat your Hyundai as if it were our own. Our friendly staff will go out of its way to make your service or repair experience a pleasant one. You can also anticipate:
- Same day service (in most cases)
- 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty
- ASE nationally certified technicians working on your Hyundai
- Clear explanation of what needs to be done
Our Santa Cruz auto repair shop employs professional mechanics who can diagnose and repair wide range of vehicle problems. Below we offer just a small sample of the issues that our mechanics can fix:
- brake pads replacement
- radiator flush
- engine head gasket repair
- electrical system diagnostics
- ABS system service and repair
- axle and control arm replacement
- brake service and repair
- automatic transmission service & repair
- transmission replacement
- air bag light
- pre-purchase inspection
- brake inspection
- high voltage battery testing
- engine replacement
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- oil service
- factory recommended services
- power steering
- ignition coil replacement
- timing chain replacement
- driveline repair & maintenance
- brake inspection
- water pump replacement
- air conditioning system recharge
- battery load test
- TPMS repair
- mechanical and suspension repairs
- cooling system service (water pumps, radiators)
- auto air conditioning service
- TPMS sensor replacement
- brake fluid exchange
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- battery system testing
- power lock repair
- drivetrain repair
- radiator repair
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- hybrid battery replacement
- car electronics
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- valve cover gasket replacement
If your Hyundai needs diagnostics, repairs, or just an oil change, call our Santa Cruz auto repair garage. Our technicians will be happy to take care of your vehicle.
For your convenience we offer online appointments or call the shop directly to make an appointment.